Solving real decision problems
- Drag and drop decision nodes, chance nodes and data nodes to build the main problem structure.
- Load data from excel sheets; either through our ready-made modules or own-developed models.
- Calculate the tree, highlight the optimum path and compare branches for additional insight.
Oil & Gas Module
- Early phase field development
- Prospects, discoveries, area plans
- Project comparison, ranking and aggregation
- Full economics, tax calculations, fiscal modelling
- Ensures consistency and comparability across projects
- Improves communication between team members
- Review and quantify risks systematically
- Gives management early warnings
- Shows range of outcomes and reasons behind
As an uncertainty specialist I am responsible for integrating relevant data from for all disciplines in order to evaluate different options in our project. I start with building the problem structure in the decision tree. I continue to model possible outcomes in the oil and gas module. I link result profiles to the data nodes in the tree to calculate the optimum path. I generate relevant result graphs to gain valuable insight to the problem with focus on value, risk and uncertainties.
In need for assistance?
Live chat, help desk, knowledge base and community platform
We are a small and focused management consulting company. Decision analysis and cross discipline collaboration have been key cornerstones throughout our careers. We have seen how improper analysis can lead projects astray, but we have also experienced how a structured approach to decisions, risks and uncertainties can contribute to sustainable growth for an entreprise. We deliver the ability to tackle and solve challenging decision situations and engage our clients in exploiting their full value potential.